Rub-Lab Inc. recognizes that it is its mission to provide high quality products and services in mail order sales. In developing such a business, we are deeply aware of the importance of protecting all personal information including customer's personal information, and we have established the following personal information protection policy and will implement it without fail.
- Personal information will be obtained by appropriate means. In addition, we will use it only within the scope of the specified purpose of use, except when required by law. We will take measures to prevent this so that it will not be used for purposes other than its intended purpose. Furthermore, we will not provide it to a third party without the consent of the person, except when required by law.
- We will take appropriate security management measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- We will set up a contact point for inquiries and complaints regarding personal information and will respond in good faith.
- We will comply with laws, ordinances, national guidelines and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will build a management system to protect personal information and continuously improve it.
Enacted July 28, 2014 Final revision August 1, 2020
Masahide Tanimoto, President and CEO of Love Lab Co., Ltd.
Personal information inquiry window <br class="empty" data-sanitized-data-mce-fragment="1"> Email: email@example.com
About the handling of personal information
Personal information (including retained personal data) handled by our company is used and managed as follows.
- 1) Personal information protection manager: Site person in charge (contact information is the same as the inquiry window)
- 2) Purpose of use of personal information: The following purposes of use of personal information are as follows.
|Purpose of use of personal information
|・ Ordering business, member management business, inquiry business (personal information subject to disclosure)
|・ For ordering and ordering operations in our mail-order business ・ For collecting, analyzing, and statistics of questionnaires, etc. regarding satisfaction and requests in business activities ・ Business communication with business partners regarding ordering and ordering operations, member management operations, and inquiries For a series of procedures such as contracts and billing ・ For business contact and contract fulfillment and fee collection associated with our products and services provided by us (including support services) ・ Information about our products and services, Or to inform customers of information related to sales and marketing activities (campaigns, newsletters, etc.) by e-mail, mail order, fax or telephone, to respond to inquiries, and to request disclosure for justifiable reasons by law. For correspondence in case of
3) Personal information subject to disclosure of the Company The purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure of the Company (including retained personal data) is as shown in the preceding paragraph. However, non-searchable personal information is not subject to disclosure.
4) Reception desk for complaints regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure We accept complaints regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure at the personal information protection policy window.
5) Notification of purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure, disclosure, correction of content, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, etc. Request window Disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure of the Company You can claim it. In addition, if there is an error or change in the personal information you have entered, you can request correction, addition, or deletion. Furthermore, you can request suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision of personal information to a third party.
These requests are accepted at the following counters.
[Contact for inquiries regarding personal information protection]
90-1 Kameda-cho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture 761-0323
Love Lab Co., Ltd. Phone: 087-847-2000
[Name of authorized personal information protection organization and address for resolving complaints]
1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Personal Information Protection Counseling Office, Japan Information Economy and Society Promotion Association, in Roppongi First Building Phone: 03-5860-7563
6) Notification of purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure, disclosure, correction of content, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, etc. Please send the document of 4 by mail.
If the content is insufficient, we may not be able to respond.
■■ Contents to be sent at the time of billing ■■
- " Invoice for disclosure of personal information " (please fill in the required items)
- Documents that can be identified by the person (a copy of a public certificate such as a driver's license, health insurance card, pension certificate, resident's card, passport, alien registration card)
* When sending these documents, items that correspond to sensitive personal information (information related to registered domicile / health care other than prefectures, etc.) are listed.
Please be sure to paint it in black so that it cannot be seen before submitting.
* If we know your membership number, phone number, email address, etc.,
Please contact us as we may be able to verify your identity based on this information.
- In the case of a request from the person's agent, a power of attorney from the person
- In the case of disclosure request, billing fee (fixed amount small exchange certificate / postage stamp for 550 yen)
A "cookie" is an industry standard technology that allows a web server to identify your computer (browser).
You can record the date and time and number of times the customer last visited the website. Cookies do not provide information that can identify a particular individual, such as your address, name, date of birth and phone number. Therefore, cookies cannot identify or identify you.